We encourage our patients and their families to participate in the provision of their own care. Part of this process may include you providing us with feedback, compliments or complaints related to the care you received, the information we provided, our staff or our services in general.
Feedback, compliments or complaints can be provided by:
- Completing a feedback form
- Writing us a letter
- Contacting us through our website
- Speaking to one of our staff.
You can address your letters to:
The Director of Nursing
493 Ballarat Road
Sunshine VIC 3020
Ideally we would like to be able to address any issues you may have on the spot, however if this is not possible:
- We will acknowledge your written issues/complaint within 7 working days
- We will investigate the issue
- We will provide you with feedback and follow up within 30 days of receiving notification of the issue/complaint.
You will not be adversely affected by making a complaint or raising an issue. All issues/complaints will be addressed in an equitable, objective and unbiased manner.